Rear Suspension Products
DSE Speed kits are designed to make your G-Body maintain optimum geometry and tire contact through the full range of rear suspension travel. DSE’s unique G-Body rear links incorporate our patented Swivel-Link™ system. DSE's suspension products have been computer modeled and the components have undergone finite element analysis.
DSE has done all the engineering and testing, and supplies all parts needed to complete the installation. All you will need to do is follow the instructions and supply the grease.
DSE Rear QUADRAlink
Unlike our competitors, DSE's exclusive new 4-link geometry design is uncompromised to achieve the best possible handling. The new DSE "Swivel-Link™" (Patent No. 7,398,984) allows the suspension to fully articulate with smooth solid motion an no binding. The best feature is that this is achieved without heim-joints. Heim-joints are noisy and prone to short-term life. The DSE QUADRALink™ utilizes tuned high-durometer rubber bushings (in place of heim joints or squeaky urethane bushings). The long upper links provide great pinion and u-joint angle control. Our kit utilizes a panhard rod that provides precise and effective rear axle lateral location during hard cornering. The panhard rod is adjustable as ride height changes for roll center control. The rear upper shock crossmember strengthens the rear body and frame section.
No compromises in suspension geometry
• Designed to work with DSE Deep Tubs or stock tubs (please specify)
• Great ride
• DSE exclusive no-bind “Swivel-Link™” (Patented) technology
• High durometer rubber bushings, no heim joints to wear out and make noise
• Long upper arms for pinion angle control
• Improved anti-squat geometry
• Long panhard rod for rear axle lateral control during hard cornering
• Stock back seat can still be used
• DSE/JRi aluminum body coilover shocks with 'Detroit Tuned' valving
• Coilover Springs
• Lower links are offset inboard for additional tire clearance
• All links are powdercoated black
DSE QUADRAlinks Start at $2,400.00
Comes with many options to choose from, Please contact us for options / Purchase.
Note: Axle brackets require a 3" axle tube.
Note: A spanner tool will be needed for spring adjustement.
Rear QUADRAlink Anti-Roll Bar
The Detroit Speed, Inc. QUADRALink™ adjustable rear tubular anti-roll bar is a great complement to the DSE QUADRALink™ on a 1967-1969
F-Body. The adjustable anti-roll bar provides an additional way to upgrade the rear suspension for the ultimate in performance without sacrificing ride quality. The adjustable anti-roll bar is powdercoated gloss black and includes end links, bushings, and mounting brackets for installation. *Choose bar size below
DSE Rear Mini Tub Kits
A complete rear Mini-Tub kit is available from DSE and includes all necessary parts for a complete project package.
• DSE Deep Tubs
• Rear Upper Shock Crossmember
• Rear Upper Shock Mounts
• Offset Shackles
• Rear Leaf Springs
• Adjustable Leaf Spring Pads
• Lower Shock Plates
• Mini-Tub Video Including Templates, Detailed Installation Instructions
* You will need mini-tub shocks. We have specifically designed shocks for our mini-tub kit.
* You will need a narrowed fuel tank with the mini-tub kit. We have bolt-in stainless steel narrowed fuel tanks available.
* An instructional CD-ROM can be purchased individually.
1967 F-body 2" drop #041203
1967 F-body 3" drop #041204
68-69 F-body 2" drop #041205
68-69 F-body 3" drop #041206
Rear Mini Tub Shocks #041301
These ‘Detroit Tuned’ rear shocks should be used on a 1967-69 F-Body that has been Mini-Tubbed. This is the aluminum body shock that our Mini-Tub kit is designed around for proper mount height, as well as jounce and rebound travel. They have a 1/2” bearing mount on each end.
Fits 1967-69 F-body