Front & Rear Muscle Bar
Lets face it... the most overlooked suspension component is also one of the most important. The magic you could be missing in your suspension may be nothing more than simply adding or upgrading your sway bar(s)!
The New MUSCLEbar™ sway bars were developed specifically for lowered vehicles and will greatly enhance the cornering performance of your car or truck. (Not to mention they'll also make some vehicles safer at the speeds we travel on today's interstate highways.)
Increased bar diameters, polyurethane bushings, and appropriate attachment links all add up to a sway bar package that is designed to work correctly with your lowered car or truck and your aggressive driving style.
Front Muscle Bar #11329120
Most OEM front swaybars were calibrated with tires and cornering loads that were radically less capable than today. We increase the diameter of the swaybar to minimize the body roll through the corners to optimize the handling performance. Includes Delrin bushing to eliminate stiction and allow the swaybar to move freely.
RideTech has upgraded the traditional notion of sway bars with the new MuscleBar™. Using precision CNC tubing benders,
• Precision CNC-Bent Tubing For accurate and repeatable fitment
• Exact Bar Rates Included with each bar – no guesses as to bar rate
• Delrin-Lined Frame Mount Bushings allow easy and predictable rotation over the stiction of polyurethane or rubber
Rear Muscle Bar #11329102
* Improves range of motion & eliminates binding
* Strong design prevents deformation and failure
* Positive transfer of motion through swaybar
* OEM high performance quality
* OEM style fitment