Applications: 67-92 F-body, 68-74 X-body
64-77 A-body, 78-88 G-body
DSE 600 Steering Gear Box #090204
Now you can achieve rack and pinion steering performance with a bolt-in steering gear. This steering gear can be used to replace the common GM 800 series power steering gear used from 1964 to 1992.
Its features include:
• All new steering gear unit, not rebuilt
• Increased steering feel due to low friction gear design Precision rack and pinion valve technology
• Late model performance car feel
• Quick ratio 12.7:1
• 6 lbs lighter than stock
• Original power pitman arm may be used
• New o-ring power steering hoses are needed
• 600 Steering Gear Outlet Fittings not included
For Ceramic coated, Add $150.00
New Rag Joint #090205
New replacement rag joint with 3/4" - 30 spline coupling to be used with DSE's 600 steering gear and your stock column. It comes complete with a clinch bolt.